Pomelo peel is rich in polyphenols, especially naringine which is known to reduce blood fat and bad cholesterol. Dried pomelo peel provide a substancial amount of diatery fibers.
Benefits pomelo peel:
1. Antihyperlipidemia and body weight control because of bioactive polyphenolic compounds
2. Lower absorption of cholesterol and triglycerides due to high amounts of fibers and pectin.
3. Improvement of gastrointestinal tract health because the peel is rich in dietary fibers
4. Antimicrobial properties of essential oil components such as limonene, g-terpinene, pinene, etc. and of other bioactive components
5. Antihyperglycaemic and anti-diabetic effects are attributed to special flavonoids like naringin and naringenin
Products of NongLamFood are researched and developed by scientists from Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City and Ghent University, Belgium.
The manufacturing process applies advanced infrared drying technology from Korea, which retains all the nutritional content and makes products softer and tastier.
Materials are carefully selected from indigenous regions of Vietnam. They are kept full of flavors and values from nature.
After many years of operation and development, we have achieved remarkable achievements and prestigious certificates in the field of healthy agricultural product processing: High Quality Vietnamese Goods, HACCP, ISO22000: 2015, GMP…
NongLamFood's products are now available at all clean food stores, specialty and gift stores, chains of supermarkets and convenience stores in Vietnam such as BigC, AEON, Lotte Mart, VinMart, CoopMart, Cirkle K, Ministop....In addition, our tropical dried fruit products have been exported and loved in many countries around the world such as EU, Australia, Singapore, Russia... and other fastidious markets such as the US, Japan...
Name of Product: Dried Pomelo Peel, 145 g, paper box
Brand: Nong Lam Food - Preserving The Value of Nature
Product Code: VBD145
Net Weight: 145 g
Expiry Date: 12 months
Ingredients: Pomelo peel (93.5%), sugar, glucose, acidity regulator (E330).
Storage Conditions: Store in cool and dry places, avoid direct sunlight.
Instruction for usage: Use directly, consume within 10 days after opening.
Warnings: Do not consume product when it shows signs of deterioration or mold growth.Production Number: 5547/2018/BQLATTP-HCM