Enjoy Danang specialties in the heart of Saigon

Saigon is the city with the largest migrant population in the country, most people want to find this city to live and work. Therefore, this is the city concentrating almost all delicious dishes of different regions in the country. It is not too difficult for a foreign child to seek specialties to forget their homesick home.

Cuttlefish in Da Nang
There is nothing to dispute, this is certainly the specialty of ten thousand people of Danang. With the spicy, sweet sweet of the ink combined with the beer that sip all day also not bored .. This dish to do is also quite astonishing, the selected ink must be fresh and then cut Out and bring about 2 sunlight to squirt the meat again. Then marinated with spices and then rim up with me, if can be eaten with rice, lettuce leaves out. And if in Saigon, you can certainly find this dish in many different shops, but want to ensure safety and hygiene, you should still look to 372 Nguyen Oanh, Ward 17, Go Vap District, shop selling rim of Ngoc Phuong. Have been selling for quite a long time and get a lot of good reviews from many customers, so you can rest assured to buy this special item to enjoy, especially for the husband as bait.

dan nau specialties
Taste of sea breeze

Beef
Beef is a specialty Danang people love when referring. If anyone has the opportunity to come to Danang then it should also enjoy this dish first, especially the man with the drink party that has crawled on the table to drink only armpits. Danang beef is famous for the use of raw materials used is 100% fresh beef, choose from the thigh then remove tendons and puree. Especially do not use any preservative, always ensure the safety of customers. If you eat with herbs, herbs and pickles, this dish is nothing compared. If you do not have a chance to come to Da Nang, but are in Saigon, please rest assured, keep looking to A75 / 6D / Bach Dang, Tan Binh District can have the right cucumber sauce cheap but quality in Da Ok then

dan nau specialties
Raw material from 100% fresh beef.

My Khe seaweed
Being rich in nature, Da Nang has many beaches. My Khe Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Da Nang. In addition, My Khe is famous for its seaweed, making its name in this land. My Khe seaweed with blue color is very eye-catching, so it is always the women especially housewives note and will desire this dish becomes a meal in the family. Seaweed can be used to prepare a variety of dishes such as fried, cooked soup, salad, bone tunnel, ... so this dish is a lot of buyers love. My Khe is long, bluish, with a natural sweetness that blends with the sweetness of grape juice. If you like, seaweed can also make tea or cool water on hot days. Have a chance to go to Da Nang tourism should remember to enjoy this cool food, if you are in Saigon and want to eat, do not worry, please visit the specialty shop Mr Lam, you will have the right The best quality of My Khe seaweed.

dan nau specialties
My Khe is long, bluish, with a natural sweetness in combination with the sweetness of grape juice.

Saigon is diverse from humans to specialties, almost every specialty can be found in this place. And Saigon is also famous for its delicious, nutritious dried fruit that is what everyone feels about this special. For those who come to Saigon to enjoy the dried fruit, choose NongLamFood's dried fruit, with a variety of dried fruit variety and rich, the taste is sweet enough sour. Both, very suitable for everyone's preferences. The dried fruit of the company is very prestigious and always ensure the safety of customers, because the quality has been checked, and the process of production closed very strict so always ensure the safety for customers. .

AGRICULTURAL FOOD CO., LTD

Address: 116 Nguyen Hoang, An Phu Ward , District 02, Ho Chi Minh City.
Hotline: 09017399

Phone: (028) 73006577

Email: cskh@nonglamfood.com