Suggest types of office gifts

Depending on the budget

It was a headache when I had to choose office gifts for all employees. In order to delineate what you need to buy, we should think about asking for advice about the budget and the direction of the leader. They will make suggestions from which you can limit what products to buy in the industry, what kind of products, how much the company budget can pay. From there, I went to find out where to buy to save time and effort when I look for Tet gifts for your office.

In addition, the gift is considered successful if it meets the wishes of the recipient. You should also ask to see the opinions of people around, choose the majority, do not be too concerned about minor details because it is inherently "the ten people". The advice is to consult the veteran, longtime people working in the company. Hope you will choose a very nice gift!

Tet gifts office

Ask to see your colleagues' opinions to make the best choice

The gift will be suitable for office people

Gone is the gift giving just for the purpose only, today tend to donate gifts with high applications are popular.

Tet gift box: This is probably the classic choice for you. Gift boxes like this will include candy, jam, and so on.

Tet gift sets: Usually will be essential household items such as a new set of dishes, a new set of dishes, etc.

Bonus: The most practical and simple is the bonus. If you are too puzzled when you have to think about giving gifts to your employees, give them to your boss, for those who are long-term, we should simply propose a bonus.

Tet gifts office

Gifts for offices are also a matter of concern

Paintings

Although there is not much material value, this is a great spiritual gift. The painting with different meanings is hung on Tet holiday as a reward for what they have tried.Tet gifts office

Wall paintings are also a meaningful Tet gift

Above are small suggestions for office gifts to simplify the selection. If you still have questions about meaningful Tet gifts, call our hotline 0901727399 today to get the most dedicated advice from the staff of agro-forestry food limited company.

AGRICULTURAL FOODS CO., LTD

Address: 107 Hoa Lan, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh City

Hotline: 0901727399

Phone: (028) 73006577

Email: cskh@nonglamfood.com